In the challenging role of Buyer at Hendi in Rhenen, you are responsible for stock planning and the execution of the ordering. You'll be working in a 4 person team in the Netherlands, but you will also work with the larger Hendi international buying team.
Purchasing plays a central role within Hendi. Together with your fellow buyers you are responsible for the availability of our assortment. To help with this, Hendi uses the advanced stock management system Slim4.
Hendi is the supplier of cooking equipment, kitchen tools, cutlery, serving and buffet items for the hospitality industry. Since its foundation in 1934, Hendi has grown into an international company with offices in the Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Romania, Greece, Italy and Hong Kong. Hendi's core activities are the development, production, sale and distribution of a wide range of catering supplies and kitchen equipment.
Based on thorough analyses, you ensure an optimal execution of the ordering process. You have frequent contacts with colleagues, from all disciplines, within the Hendi group and our suppliers. Good control of the English language is therefore essential. You provide solicited and unsolicited advice to the Purchasing Manager. You are commercially oriented and have a pro-active and critical attitude. You do not miss an opportunity to contribute to the realization of our ambitions. If this is you? Then we're looking for you as our new buyer. Apply immediately if the following applies to you.
- Analytical, but above all, well-versed in figures;
- At least MBO + trained;
- Commercially oriented with knowledge of logistics processes;
- Experience with purchasing systems is an advantage;
- Enthusiastic, critical and punctual;
- A proactive attitude;
- Good communication skills in English language. Dutch, German and other languages are an advantage.
- Willing to travel several times a year for a number of days.
What do we offer?
- Market-based salary and benefits;
- Driven and committed team of colleagues;
- Opportunities for personal development, leadership and entrepreneurship;
- Unique internationally operating company with high-quality products;
- Production company that innovates and operates sustainably;
- From 2021 a modern office in Veenendaal near the A12 and station Veenendaal-De Klomp
Don't wait any longer and send your CV and motivation in English or Dutch to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please contact Guido Freriks (Purchasing Manager) on telephone number 06-51305201. For more information about Hendi, visit www.hendi.eu. An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition is not appreciated.